Straight up, Happy New Years Giveaway
If you're here, it's got to be New Year's Day. Welcome to the 3-2-1 Giveaway Hop hosted by MamatheFox and Let's Talk Romance at this stop.
We made it.
A brand spankin' new moment. As such, I'd like to set our new year with a little tone and a smidgen of attitude. Back in the day, Paula Abdul had the moves. So much at 18 Ms. Abdul was a cheerleader for the L.A. Lakers and later became the head choreographer for the Laker Girls. Born in 1962, same as me, Paula Abdul married Emilio Estevez in 1994.
Can you imagine her Thanksgiving table? After dinner charades and she tap dances to an imaginary version of Straight Up playing in her head.
If you were lucky enough to be born in the Sixties, with the awesome music of the Seventies, and learning to dance to tunes of the Eighties, then you my dear are too cool for words. Ha-ha!!!
If not, no worries. This giveaway is here to help remind you, that regardless of what generation you belong to, you control your destiny. You are a delight each and every day.
To that end, I'm giving away a book I've enjoyed and hope you will, too. It's called The Confidence Code by Katty Kay & Claire Shipman, plus a $5.00 Amazon gift card to celebrate a new year and Y-O-U!!!
The 3-2-1 Giveaway Hop Details
Thank you for visiting. Now, it's time to get hopping and visit the other amazing bloggers listed below. Have a lovely NEW YEAR and do stop by again!
xo Susan Arden
Let's Talk Romance
1. MamatheFox - WW 18. Calm The Fork Down - WW
2. Mommy's Playbook 19. Sharing Life's Moments - US
3. Erica Ever After 20. Mom Does Reviews
4. Sonya's Happenings... - WW 21. Says Me Says Mom - WW
5. MyStyleSpot - US 22. Savings in Seconds - US
6. Miss Molly Says - US 23. Bargnhtress
7. Mama's Mission 24. Romania and MIssions
8. Luv Saving Money 25. Reading Reality - WW
9. Parenting In Progress 26. Lisa-Queen of Random - US/CAN
10. Gwendolyn M Mulholland 27. Momma Without a Clue
11. Christy's Cozy Corners - US 28. Candid Mama
12. 3 Partners in Shopping 29. The Homespun Chics - US
13. Deal Sharing Aunt 30. Susan Arden's Let's Talk Romance
14. Still BLonde after all these YEARS 31. Mama's Geeky - US
15. Woman of Many Roles 32. The Mommy Island
16. Freesocial2011 - US 33. Readeropolis
17. Here We Go Again Ready 34. Beauty Info Zone
MamatheFox and all participating blogs are not held responsible for sponsors who fail to fulfill their prize obligations.
1/1/2019 10:09:11 am
I enjoy apple pie. Also some pumpkin pie
1/1/2019 12:06:05 pm
I love gingerbread cookies.
1/1/2019 12:25:02 pm
I love fruit cake
1/1/2019 01:23:22 pm
i love holiday fudge
1/1/2019 02:47:06 pm
I like frosted sugar cookies.
1/1/2019 02:53:31 pm
I like fudge
1/1/2019 03:08:09 pm
1/1/2019 03:53:18 pm
I love snickerdoodle cookies!
1/1/2019 06:32:33 pm
I like homemade Christmas cookies
1/1/2019 08:06:48 pm
My favorite holiday treat is baklava!
1/1/2019 11:14:54 pm
Anything with cheese! :)
2/1/2019 02:09:35 am
I love peanut butter fudge! so yummy!
2/1/2019 12:07:54 pm
I love bread pudding. It's just delicious.
2/1/2019 07:25:05 pm
I love Fudge
2/1/2019 10:25:39 pm
My favorite holiday treats are butterballs and a close second: mince pie and third: raisin/walnut tarts.
2/1/2019 11:14:46 pm
I like egg nog.
3/1/2019 07:09:07 pm
I love egg nog and sugar cookies.
5/1/2019 09:36:40 am
6/1/2019 02:08:52 am
My favorite holiday treat is homemade peanut brittle!
6/1/2019 09:54:10 pm
My favourite treat is definitely gingerbread!
7/1/2019 12:11:55 am
I like pumpkin pie.
7/1/2019 05:26:52 pm
My favorite anytime treat is peanut butter cookies!
7/1/2019 06:56:25 pm
7/1/2019 09:31:58 pm
I love snickerdoodle cookies.
8/1/2019 06:12:09 pm
Dark chocolate fudge brownies!
9/1/2019 03:05:12 pm
Apple Pie is my favorite holiday treat!
15/1/2019 06:22:16 am
15/1/2019 10:12:46 am
My favorite holiday treat is home made fudge.
15/1/2019 11:04:06 am
Peppermint ice cream.
15/1/2019 03:26:41 pm
lemon sugar cookies and egg nog punch are my faves.
15/1/2019 05:50:08 pm
My favorite holiday treat is eggnog
Leave a Reply.